Monday, June 1, 2009

The Unheard Cries.

I feel a little upset that my friends are experiencing heartbreak. One is upset that she can't see her boyfriend, and yet another one is being ignored by her own sweetheart. I feel sad for the both of them, cos i know i have experienced what they are going through now. I see myself in them, except for the fact i go way beyond emo than depression.
My advice to them, uhh.... friend no.1, please try to find a way, take risks if possible, do anything you can to break free and see your boyfriend. You're fighting for him. So good luck.
Friend no.2, try to calm down.... Have more faith in him. You have to realise that he chose you. He loves you. Boys tend to ignore their girlfriends when they are facing a major problem. Don't worry about him too much. Worrying will cause you more pain, and your friends don't want to see you upset. Boys feel uncomfortable whenever they are confronted by their gf's about their problem. He's still alive. So don't worry. I have faith that both of you will return back to normal soon.
And today's life update...I miss my honey too. May misses him so much, nano. I ponder if i can stand these two weeks of holiday without seeing him. I get to call him sometimes. Shouldn't that be enough?
I wonder if Cikgu Ibrahim isn't having any luck with the fishies? Happy fishing, teacher!
Lately i have been having strange headaches which make me dizzy at unexpected times. I have to grab hold of something to steady myself. Mostly these occur whenever i am in the bathroom.
I still hit my head on the wall though. It's unavoidable. I regain consciousness a few seconds later after bonking my head.
My dearly beloved got into a car accident yesterday. It seems that his uncle was driving and the road was slippery so the car swerved and hit the...the...uhh....roadwall. Thankfully, everyone was ok, just a few cuts and bruises. My honey suffered a cut near his chin. He still has that lump near his throat. I'm so happy he's alright. I wamted to go see him, but probably my dad wouldn't allow me.
My two cousins, Shiori and Yukito visited yesterday...in the middle of taking my nap. I was feeling dizzy so i decided to sleep when the construction was going on. I found myself sleeping quite peacefully than expected, despite all the drills, the hammering and the weird motor thingy running. I dunno how many minutes later, my dad yanked the throw off me and told me to go upstairs and sleep since door construction was complete.
My bed was covered with sand dust. And my manga collection was in a total mess.
Now my bedroom door is made of wood and painted brown and it has a cool new knob on it. Shiny much. And much more silent. New curtains are coming soon, too.
As i am blogging, i am currently pulling an all-nighter just to download Abingdon Boys School songs. Limewire is slow. Very slow. I hope Fabian is sleeping peacefully and hope he isn't rolling around too much and hitting his cut spot.
ABINGDON BOYS SCHOOL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!
Yukito keeps touching my ass... hope he doesn't become a pervert when he grows up. Sure, he's cute and i bet he can score with chicks but... that doesn't mean i have to be one of them!!! I'm married!!! Can't you understand?!Oh, wait! You're a kid! Sure you won't understand..
Shiori looks like me now... my very own mini-me. Short-hair, glasses, and now she's wearing my old clothes. And she likes J-pop/J-Rock. Like me. She is definitely my clone.
So we went to visit my grandmama in the hospital. The nurse said that she kept pulling the wires off her body about 5 times and so they had to tie one of her hands to the bed rail to keep her from pulling it off again. She never woke up when we called her. She only got up for water. They say she's in a coma due to stroke. I hope she's fine. My grandpapa passed away not long ago and i don't want her to leave too..
I had to teach those two monkeys discipline in the hospital because they kept running around too much and disturbing patients. And kids weren't allowed inside the special ward so it made my life easier...
Played Dawn of Mana the whole day. I gotta say that it's much better than Kingdom Hearts. Harvest Moon is cute, especially the chickens.
Well, it's late. Really late and i should go. This is May signing off..

May Elle Rosette

1 comment: